COURGETTE/ ZUCCHINI BITES
These super simple courgette bites make for a great breakfast idea or evening snack. You have to make these yummy little bites and see them getting devoured in minutes.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Olive oil
- 1 courgette
- Goat cheese
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Cut the courgette into rings. Do not make them very thin.
- Just dab the courgette rings with olive oil, salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Place in a foiled baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 225 degrees C.
- Flip the rings over after 10 minutes.
- That’s it! Take them out of the oven after 20 minutes and place a dollop of goat cheese on the top.
- Serve hot!