The sun is scorching and you need that perfect chilled drink to help you beat the heat. This cherry chiller is exactly that. Perfect for parties and perfect to enjoy an endless summer.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 6-7 fresh cherries
- Freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Cold water and ice cubes
- Deseed the cherries and roughly chop them up.
- Put the chopped cherries, lemon juice and sugar into a blender. Add 4-5 teaspoons of water.
- Blend for a minute or two.
- Strain the liquid into a glass.
- Add cold water and top with ice cubes.
- Your cherry chiller is ready.
- Beat the heat and enjoy this perfect home-made