APPLE CINNAMON SEMOLINA PORRIDGE
My Baby’s Age: 8 months Interest in Food: High
2 tbsp semolina/sooji
½ cup milk (breastmilk/formula/cow)-your milk of choice
Approximately half of a small apple, grated
- Heat a dry pan and roast the semolina for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. Keep aside to cool.
- Heat milk in a pan.
- Slowly add in the semolina stirring constantly so that there are no lumps.
- Mix in the grated apple.
- Sprinkle in some cinnamon.
- Check consistency and add more milk if required.
- Remove from flame once done or else the porridge keeps thickening.
- Allow to cool a bit and serve your baby some healthy nutritious breakfast.
- Polish off what’s remaining yourself. Equally healthy for the mums!
I have provided a picture of the semolina I used in this recipe