GRILLED MUSHROOM WITH GUACAMOLE
Mushrooms and guacamole are a killer combo and make for a great snack or starter.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Any large cap mushrooms
- Olive oil spray
- Guacamole (recipe is on the blog)
- Salt to taste
- Sprouts (optional)
- Remove the mushroom ends.
- We will only be using the mushroom caps. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill the mushroom caps for about 8-10 minutes.
- Use a teaspoon and gently fill the grilled mushrooms with guacamole.
- Sprinkle with sprouts and serve.
Try other fun toppings like feta cheese, cherry tomatoes or fresh coriander.