Red/purple cabbage is commonly used in salads, but few people know that it also makes for a wonderful side dish. This is a simple yet delicious recipe. I have used freshly ground coconut in the recipe although you can swap it for desiccated coconut if you prefer.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1-2 green chillies, chopped
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 4 tbsp, ground coconut
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add the mustard seeds, ginger and green chillies and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the curry leaves and stir for a minute.
- Drop in the cabbage and salt. Stir well for a few minutes.
- Put in the coconut and mix well.
- Cook and cover for about 8-10 minutes on medium heat, stirring in between.
- How much you want to cook the cabbage, completely depends on individual taste. Some like it crunchy and some like it well done.
- Serve warm with roti or paratha.
Still, the net playing industryis one area 토토사이트 that hasn't been granted the chance to progress like other industries within the area. The authorized situation of playing generally in South Korea is considerably restrictive. Shintaro Kamimura has worked a couple of of} years} as an expert mahjong player, mahjong teacher and a writer.ReplyDelete