YOGURT STRAWBERRY BARK
My Baby’s Age: 8 months Interest in Food: High
Some full fat yogurt
- Line a small flat container that can go into your freezer with parchment paper.
- Scoop in some yogurt and flatten it out.
- Mix in a few drops of vanilla essence.
- Add the chopped strawberries and sprinkle chia seeds.
- Freeze and hey presto your yogurt bark is ready to be devoured!
- Break into small pieces before serving to your baby.
- Eating this strawberry yogurt bark can be a messy affair as the yogurt starts melting. Make sure your baby has a bib with long sleeves on.
- Also, my baby wasn’t too keen on holding the cold bark for a long time. I had to hold it for him. But it was a lot of fun to see him enjoy it so much. It was pretty much like seeing him enjoy his first ice cream.
- Keep your camera ready to capture that cute yogurt smothered face.